Our client was accused of cheating persons and involved employees of Punjab and Haryana High Court. He was accused by complainant that he had taken money by making false promise that he will get brother of complainant a permanent job in high court. Allegedly, this was a false promise and he had committed offense of cheating under section 420 of IPC. Allegedly, he had also created false papers to cheat the complainant. So police arrested him and put him in jail. He got released on regular bail even though allegation was that he had cheated Punjab and Haryana High Court. Order is here
Stay with us and explore a bit more. You might find something useful for your court case. If you want any advice or article from our side on this website or any help with relevant case laws and judgments, feel free to contact us.
- Permission to go abroad in a criminal case
- Suspension of sentence in murder appeal under section 302
- Regular Bail in Chandigarh High Court – an example
- How do U.S.-based information technology companies commit crimes in India and violate legal provisions of Indian laws and get away with it?
- How online shopping portals cheat consumers?
- Power to summon as witness – Section 311 of CrPC
- Sample of Mutual Consent Divorce Petition
- Criminal Law – Whether delay in rendering justice is denial of Justice?
- Application under section 319 of the Criminal Procedure Code
- Public Interest Litigation (PIL) by Lawyers in Chandigarh against the income declaration scheme 2016
- Notice to Ministry of Defense in OROP disability pension case
- Quashing the FIR or First information report registered against two NRI unmarried sisters
- Married in India and getting divorced in Canada (or Australia, USA)?
- Some legal aspects of section 138 of Negotiable instruments Act
- Some Aspects of Juvenile Justice Act – Chandigarh Lawyers
- Procedure to Lodge First Information Report
- NRI and Section 13B of the East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act
- Maintenance under section 24 of Hindu Marriage Act
- When is a Foreign judgment of Canada, USA or Australia not conclusive in India?
- How law firms in India and lawyers in India are changing in the year 2016?