Simranjeet Law Associates have filed a Public Interest Litigation in Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh against The Income Declaration Scheme 2016 which is a part of The Finance Act 2016. In brief, this Scheme provides that if any person has any undisclosed income (black money) with him or her, and such a person discloses this income to the relevant tax authorities then after this declaration, the income which was earlier undisclosed and had been earned by tax evasion or crime or any illegal activity like selling drugs, selling illegal arms and ammunition, land mafia activities, corruption shall become legal (white money). There is no provision in the said the said Scheme that the person should disclose source of such income.
Stay with us and explore a bit more. You might find something useful for your court case. If you want any advice or article from our side on this website or any help with relevant case laws and judgments, feel free to contact us.
- Permission to go abroad in a criminal case
- Suspension of sentence in murder appeal under section 302
- Regular Bail in Chandigarh High Court – an example
- How do U.S.-based information technology companies commit crimes in India and violate legal provisions of Indian laws and get away with it?
- How online shopping portals cheat consumers?
- Power to summon as witness – Section 311 of CrPC
- Sample of Mutual Consent Divorce Petition
- Criminal Law – Whether delay in rendering justice is denial of Justice?
- Application under section 319 of the Criminal Procedure Code
- Public Interest Litigation (PIL) by Lawyers in Chandigarh against the income declaration scheme 2016
- Notice to Ministry of Defense in OROP disability pension case
- Quashing the FIR or First information report registered against two NRI unmarried sisters
- Married in India and getting divorced in Canada (or Australia, USA)?
- Some legal aspects of section 138 of Negotiable instruments Act
- Some Aspects of Juvenile Justice Act – Chandigarh Lawyers
- Procedure to Lodge First Information Report
- NRI and Section 13B of the East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act
- Maintenance under section 24 of Hindu Marriage Act
- When is a Foreign judgment of Canada, USA or Australia not conclusive in India?
- How law firms in India and lawyers in India are changing in the year 2016?