Can I change my legal representative?

Your legal representative must deliver as per your expectations. If you think that your case is going in wrong direction or that your lawyer is not giving enough time to your case, you have the right to change your legal representative.

If you would like to change from your previous legal representative to SimranLaw, simply come to our office and we will handle the rest for you:

  • Contact your previous legal representative.
  • Inform them of the new situation, so you never have to speak to them again.
  • Have your file delivered to us.