Education institutions are constantly under pressure not just to enable their students to excel academically, but also face the challenges thrown by the national, state and local laws, bye-laws, rules and regulations across the world. Primary as well as higher education institutions often have to grapple with the local laws of multiple countries. At Simranjeet Law Associates, we have devised a dedicated team of legal professionals that assists the education institutions in complying with the applicable laws and regulations. We work in close coordination with the management and guide them through the complex legal pathways along their journey.
Our education lawyers have expertise over the entire legal mesh surrounding the education sector across the globe. We represent and render consultancy services to multiple education institutions ranging from elementary and secondary education providers to higher education institutions. Apart from working closely with the education institutions, we also represent other organizations in the education sector, including associations, companies, foundations, trusts, lenders, and sponsors of public-private partnerships. Our niche education institutions legal services include:
- assistance in compliance with the applicable law,
- representative services for clients of all sizes,
- assistance in protection of intellectual property of the clients,
- protecting the rights and interest of the clients through out-of-the-box legal solutions, and
- defending them in disputes.
The highlights of our services to the education institutions are:
- remain updated on the education-related developments – both in the industry as well as the government;
- coordinate closely with our clients;
- affordable legal solutions to clients of all sizes;
- flexible fee arrangements;
- no differentiation between clients and zero compromise on the quality of legal services.
We have diverse clientele in education sector ranging from private and independent universities, to colleges, medical centers, research institutes, elementary schools, primary schools, higher secondary schools, foundations, trusts, associations, education companies, etc.