MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT LAWYERS IN CHANDIGARH
We have one of the largest and most comprehensive practices serving the media and entertainment industry, a sector that continues to grow while facing the opportunities and challenges brought about by the convergence of traditionally distinct markets. Our Media and Entertainment lawyers covers all the issues faced by companies operating in a wide range of media, from print, film, radio, and television to computer games, social network operators, and innovative online services. We work with all kinds of rights-holders, from cultural and sporting institutions to publishers, broadcasters, distributors, and exhibitors.
Our law firm combines knowledge across many practice areas to produce a single integrated approach. The market-leading practices brought together through the team include:
- Intellectual Property and Domain Names practices, which help protect media businesses’ key assets
- Regulatory, Data Protection, and Information Management teams, which help online and offline media businesses adapt to the increasingly complex regulatory environments governing media production and distribution across multiple platforms
- a Corporate practice, which advises on the mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures that occur as media businesses seek to develop through such transactions, as well as through organic growth
- a Finance and Restructuring practice, which advises on all aspects of finance, securitization, and restructuring
- Media and Entertainment pleaders who handle some of the most significant cases in the industry
- an Antitrust and Competition practice, which advises on the complex national and international challenges of structural regulation and competition rules governing the media
- a Commercial and Tax practice, which helps media businesses work together, form strategic alliances, structure co-productions and distribution deals, and develop new business models to respond to technology and market changes.