POWER SECTOR LAWYERS IN CHANDIGARH
The development, use, and regulation of power generation assets creates enormous opportunities worldwide. The growth of alternative methods of generating energy, together with the movement away from a single national supplier towards open, competitive energy markets has brought new participants to the sector. It has also increased the number of challenges facing those already involved.
We provide a full spectrum of legal services to major companies in the energy, power, and utilities sectors, to financial institutions, including lenders and investment funds, and to governments and their agencies. Our solutions-driven team receives top marks from every leading industry publication for accomplishments in the areas of transactions, including M&A, international finance, projects, trade issues, regulatory issues, and dispute resolution.
Our power-sector experience includes:
- company sales and acquisitions (private and public)
- business/asset sales and acquisitions
- devising, carrying out or responding to auction or other competitive bidding procedures
- due diligence exercises, to provide an efficient and focused analysis of important sector risk issues and consent requirements
- corporate restructuring
- equity raisings (IPOs, placings, underwritings)
- transaction structuring (including the use of tax-driven structures for holding or acquiring companies or assets)
- structured financings (acquisition finance; project finance; asset finance; mixed bank/bond financings; wrapped products; rated products)