Why Choose Our Family, Divorce and Child Custody Lawyers in Chandigarh?
- We are family of lawyers since 1951.
- Our partners are trained Mediators in Punjab and Haryana High Court
- We have two former Public Prosecutors on our panel (Simranjeet and his father Iqbal Singh) who practice in Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Because of our experience, even other lawyers seek our advice in Family matters
- Always remember, Family Court are different than other courts and judges decide case with their discretion, not exact rules of law. You need a well known advocate in such matters
Family Lawyers in Chandigarh
Relationships among family members may sometimes become challenging. Our indefatigable family lawyers assist clients untangle family disputes and offer specific ways to avoid conflicts. Our family lawyers in Chandigarh are committed to provide the highest level of legal assistance during these difficult times.
Tailored Legal Expertise in divorce cases and family law – Our assiduous advocates provide customized legal solutions to assist clients to resolve family law issues through well thought planning, skilled legal negotiations and experienced case representation. We help resolve matrimonial disputes through monetary negotiation, mediation, and litigation.
Understanding family law exigencies – Apart from the multifarious traditional legal services that we provide to families in transition, we also provide strategic advice to clients on how to protect their business and personal assets and claims from the opposite side during matrimonial disputes. We advise clients on the impact of family law on estate and partition of property – ancestral and self earned. A well timed legal advice by a divorce lawyer is a panacea for all family disputes.
Child Custody, Child Abduction and other matters – We offer a wide range of legal services, including assistance with adoptions, property division, cases under Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act , Hindu Inheritance (Removal of Disabilities) Act, Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, Hindu personal law, Hindu Succession Act, the determination of spousal support, international child custody and international child abduction maintenance under section 125 of CrPC and divorce applications including mutual-divorce cases. The best family lawyers also deal in cases of section 498A, demand of dowry, allegations of cruelty by husband and his family, Dowry Prohibition Act, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act and quashing of FIR and police complaints in such cases.
In some cases agreements can be drafted to protect personal and business assets, including family trusts and business units, companies and bank accounts. For litigated matters, lawyers argue family law issues and give support in mediation and conciliation center. Our lawyers, trained in family law, appear regularly in –
- Supreme Court of India
- Punjab and Haryana High Court
- District Courts in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula
We also contest cases and provide legal assistance to clients throughout India, Australia, USA and Canada. Having experienced lawyers for criminal, civil and matrimonial disputes at the same time means you are always guided by experts from all legal dimensions. Although NRI(s) or citizens of countries like Australia, Canada and USA live outside India, they have cases related to divorce laws or criminal cases under section 498A pending against them in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana. So they contact us for legal assistance in either pending litigation or to prevent this type of litigation. Our seasoned Family lawyers also handle legal family law issues like –
- Annulment of Marriage
- Child Custody
- Child Marriage cases
- Contested and Mutual Divorce
- Counseling & Mediation
- Divorce, Child Custody, Child Abduction
- Domestic Violence
- Dowry demand complaint cases
- Drafting Divorce Petitions for clients
- Foreign Divorce
- Inheritance & Succession
- Judicial Separation
- Love Marriages
- Mutual Consent Divorce
- Partition of ancestral property.
- Personal Laws
- Police Protection
- Probate and wills
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 – Domestic Violence Law
- Registration of Marriages
- Restitution of Conjugal Rights
- Restitution of conjugal rights
- Transfer Petition in Supreme Court